Do you have any trees that are looking unwell? Are you concerned that the trees may be fighting some disease or an insect infestation and if the problem is not solved quickly, it may be too late to save your trees?
You need a qualified tree health professional.
What is Tree Health Care?
It is a proactive and economical approach to managing the long term health of your trees.
Diagnosing tree problems requires a combination of knowledge, experience and keen observation. Simply identifying the insect or disease that may be visible on the affected tree is not enough.
Trees that decline or die are usually suffering from combination of stress factors. Often, there is one or more less obvious underlying disorders inducing stress upon the tree. The underlying disorder compromises the tree’s health, reducing its defenses, making it a suitable host for insects and disease.
Tree stress is often caused by such things as poor water management, compacted soil, pollution damage, chemical or mechanical injury and competition with other trees for sunlight and available soil nutrients.
We can provide detailed tree maintenance programs, prepare detailed arborists reports for tree health and risk assessments and provide written guidelines for the protection and preservation of trees in all types of construction settings.
Our tree care professionals can assist with new tree planting and proper species selection based on growth characteristics, soil type, pH and drainage, light levels, temperature extremes and the intended function in the landscape.
We offer a variety of services to keep your trees healthy and beautiful, as well as protect the investment you’ve made in your landscaping.
The first step in caring for your trees and shrubs begins with a consultation in which we:
- Survey your property and develop a management plan for existing trees and shrubs
- Diagnose disease, insect, or other plant health care issues
- Assess individual tree(s) for the purpose of evaluating hazardous trees
- Plan development and implementation in order to preserve trees on site before and after construction occurs
- Evaluate individual trees and shrubs or entire properties, for any legal, tax, or insurance purpose
Our Featured Services include:
- Insect and Disease Control
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Soil Remediation and Root Management
Our staff can help with you with tree problems such as disease or insect infestation.