Tree Removal can be either the moving of a tree to another location or removing the tree by cutting it down. Either way, the intention of tree removal is to remove the tree from your property.
Trees are a precious resource that we all value. And, like all living things, trees have a natural life expectancy.
Sometimes a problem tree cannot be fixed by trimming and pruning or any other type of tree surgery and is no longer an asset to your garden. If so, it needs to be removed from your property.
Weedons Tree Surgeons Nottingham are the two brothers Josh and Sam Weedon. Both are qualified tree surgeons with a passion for what they do best, tree care, tree felling and removal, all other tree surgery jobs, landscaping and garden maintenance.
Possible Reasons for Removal:
- The foliage has lost its visual appeal due to disease, destroying its limbs and leaves.
- Limbs, branches and leaves are too close to your home, blocking much needed sunlight to prevent moisture build up on the walls and roof of your house.
- It has sustained structural damage which may cause it to topple over or cause damage from falling branches.
- You want to change the landscaping and need the tree removed to accomplish this purpose.
- Roots pose a threat to your home’s foundation or to plumbing pipes.
Our trusted tree surgeons will carefully remove the tree and tree stump, leaving your property ready for whatever you have planned. They will ensure the complete removal of even the largest, most difficult tree with no disruption to your property.
Our qualified tree climbers can access even the most difficult areas. We utilize only the latest techniques and tree surgery equipment and our focus on safety is second to none! And of course we’ll clear up any debris left behind at no extra cost.
If you have a tree that needs to be removed, you might be tempted to fell it yourself or use unqualified contractors. Tree removal is a complex and potentially dangerous job and for tree surgeon costs you certainly don’t have to break the bank!
It should only be carried out by qualified tree surgeons because:
- Trees can grow again if the roots aren’t removed
- Tree stumps left behind are an eyesore and potentially hazardous
- Our tree surgeons are skilled at climbing and accessing difficult areas
Pruning improves the growth of developing trees and corrects the shape of mature ones. Every cut made to a tree has a lasting effect, whether good or bad. This is why professional maintenance carried out by the Nottingham Tree Surgeons is a wise investment.